NATA 2018 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) comes under the management of the Council of Architecture. NATA exam will be held once per year from 2017. Candidates can get admission into Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme. NATA results are considered by private & government aided colleges.
NATA 2018 Exam Dates | Gurumantra
Tentative schedule of NATA 2018:
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2018 | Gurumantra
The eligibility criteria for NATA are:
- Age Limit: Minimum age as on 31st July, 2018 should be 17 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Subjects: Candidates must have cleared the above examinations with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examinations.
NATA Exam Pattern | Gurumantra
- Mode of Exam: Offline examination.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Type of Question: Mathematics & General Aptitude will contain multiple choice questions.
- No. of Questions: 60 questions.
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks for each correct answer in Mathematics & General Aptitude test.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 30 marks in MCQ portion out of 120 & at least 20 marks out of 80 in Drawing portion.
NATA Syllabus | Gurumantra