CEED Coaching in Pune
The tentative application dates for CEED 2018 exam:
|Application Form dates for CEED 2018||3rd week of October 2017|
|Last date for CEED application form submission (without late fee)||2nd week of November 2017|
|Last date for CEED application form submission (with late fee)||3rd week of November 2017|
|CEED Exam Date||4th week of January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for student appearing for CEED 2018 |
Eligibility requirement for students aspiring to appear for CEED 2018 is as follows:
- Nationality:The applicants must be Indian nationals to be eligible for CEED 2018.
- Number of Attempts:No maximum limit of attempts for CEED exam.
- Age Limit:No age limit.
- Qualifying Examination:Students must be appearing or should possess the bachelors’ degree in 10+2+4 pattern from a state recognized university. B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch, B.F.A, B.Des graduates.
Enquire Now for CEED Entrance Coaching at Gurumantra
CEED 2018 Exam Pattern
The details about the CEED exam pattern is given below:
- Parts of papers:Part-A and Part-B.
- Procedure of Examination:Part-A will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Part-B will be a theoretical test. For Part-B, a separate answer sheet will be provided for students qualifying for this part. Only students who clear Part-A are eligible for Part-B.
- Number of Questions:Part-A sections:
- 5 questions
- 10 questions
- 35 questions
- Section of Questions:Multiple Choice Questions, Multiple Select Questions and Numerical Answer Questions in Part-A for CEED.
- Exam Duration:Total 3 Hours.
- Part-A: 1 Hour.
- Part-B: 2 Hours.
Part-A for CEED syllabus consists of six main topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability.
- Observation and design sensitivity.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Environmental and social awareness.
- Language and creativity.
- Design thinking and Problem Solving.
Part-B consists of 4 topics:
- Drawing skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.