UCEED 2019 Application Dates
The tentative dates of UCEED 2019 are as below:
|Commencement of online application form||3rd week of October 2018|
|Last date for application form submission (without late fee)||2nd week of November 2018|
|Last date for application form submission (late fee)||2nd week of November 2018|
|Admit Card issue||4th week of December 2018|
|Rectification of discrepancies/ faults in the admit card (on or before)||2nd week of January 2019|
|Date of Examination||4th week of January 2019|
|Draft Answer Key Publication||4th week of January 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of February 2019|
|Downloading of Score Card||4th week of February 2019|
|Application for B.Des programme||2nd week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||1st week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 2||2nd week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 3||3rd week of July 2019|
UCEED Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility requirement for students aspiring to appear for UCEED 2019 is as follows:
- Nationality:The applicants must be Indian nationals to be eligible for UCEED 2019.
- Number of Attempts:Maximum number of attempts for consecutive UCEED exams is two.
- Qualifying Examination:Candidates from any stream (Commerce, Arts, Science) must have passed the class 12th examination in 2018 or appearing in 2019.
UCEED Exam Pattern
Type: The examination of UCEED 2019 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Questions/Marks per question:80 questions with a maximum of 300 marks for UCEED 2019.
- Sections of Questions:Section A has Numerical Answer type 20 questions. Section B has Multiple Selection type 20 questions. Section C has Multiple Choice type 40 questions.
- Exam Duration:The exam is of 3 hours duration.
UCEED 2019 syllabus consists of six main topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability.
- Observation and design sensitivity.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Environmental and social awareness.
- Language and creativity.
- Design thinking and Problem Solving.