UCEED Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility requirement for students aspiring to appear for UCEED 2019 is as follows:
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian nationals to be eligible for UCEED 2019.
- Number of Attempts: Maximum number of attempts for consecutive UCEED exams is two.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates from any stream (Commerce, Arts, Science) must have passed the class 12th examination in 2018 or appearing in 2019.
UCEED Exam Pattern
Type: The examination of UCEED 2019 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Questions/Marks per question:80 questions with a maximum of 300 marks for UCEED 2019.
- Sections of Questions:Section A has Numerical Answer type 20 questions. Section B has Multiple Selection type 20 questions. Section C has Multiple Choice type 40 questions.
- Exam Duration:The exam is of 3 hours duration.
UCEED 2019 syllabus consists of six main topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability.
- Observation and design sensitivity.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Environmental and social awareness.
- Language and creativity.
- Design thinking and Problem Solving.